Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are published by Precision Aesthetics Cosmetic Clinic New Zealand.
- May not be taken or claimed in conjunction with any other offer.
- Pre-payment / purchase is required.
- Treatment packages are not able to be split between more than one person.
- Promotional pricing is not applicable for existing bookings and will only apply to new bookings made and paid for in full during the promotion period.
- Offer is for a limited time only and is subject to availability.
- Precision Aesthetics Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to end the sale or offer at any time without prior notification or advertisement.
- Promotion pricing applies to the specified treatments only. Excludes all other treatments and products listed in Precision Aesthetics Cosmetic Clinic treatment and pricing guide, or website.
- Precision Aesthetics Cosmetic Clinic clinicians reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client and to refuse treatment for the client if deemed not suitable. This decision is to be made by Precision Aesthetics Cosmetic Clinic clinician at their absolute discretion.
- The terms of our refund policy apply only to our retail products purchased.
- Precision Aesthetic Cosmetic Clinic is independently owned.
- These terms and conditions apply to all sales and promotions by any The Precision Aesthetics Cosmetic Clinic in New Zealand unless advised otherwise.
- When you book online or in our clinic for any treatment, a $50-$80 consultation fee is payable. This acts as a deposit and a time is reserved for your consultation +/- treatment.
- If you have a treatment on the same day as your consultation, the $50-$80 is deducted off the total.
- If you need more time to think over things, your treatment needs to be delayed for medical reasons* or you’re not suitable for treatment reasons, the fee is not refundable or transferable to another day.
- No complimentary treatments are offered, injectable treatments are a medical procedure and results are never guaranteed. Refunds are never offered, even if your expectations are not met or you are unsatisfied with the outcome.
*Very occasionally it might be necessary to delay doing a filler treatment on the same day as your consultation. There are several different scenarios where this might occur including:
In these circumstances, the consultation fee is not refundable.
– Wanting filler and you have a systemic infection such as flu, sinusitis, a chest infection, a UTI or similar
– Wanting a filler treatment if you have surgery or a dental procedure within 2 weeks of the treatment
– Wanting filler treatment and you have a breakout of cystic acne or another similar skin condition
– Wanting lip filler and you have a cold sore
– Wanting a filler treatment within 2 weeks of a vaccination (including COVID jabs or boosters)
– needing more time to think about your treatment and not being 100% sure
– The potential downtime of your treatment conflicting with an important work or social event
-The clinician is delaying your treatment because it’s in your best interests to wait (or very occasionally, to not do a treatment at all).
Valuables; Management accepts no responsibility for the loss of money or valuables of any kind brought into our premises.
Special Consideration; Guests who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions or other medical complications, are advised to consult their doctors before undertaking any treatments. Please highlight your medical condition to your clinician.
Aesthetic Consultations; Treatments should be done privately without your partner, children, family members or friends. This is so the clinician can focus on you as the patient.
Children; We understand that it’s not easy to juggle child care; our clinics have a strict child-free policy. Our clinics have limited space and our staff cannot be responsible for minding children. We aim to provide a quiet environment where all of our patients can relax.
Smoking and Alcohol
Out of consideration to other guests, please refrain from smoking and consuming alcohol within the premises. Intoxication: Management reserves the right to refuse treatment to any person under the influence of alcohol or any illicit substance.
Products returned in perfectly new and re-sellable condition will be refunded in full as long as it is returned within 14 days of purchase. Refunds on purchases made with a credit/debit card will only be credited to the same card. Unfortunately we cannot refund goods that have been opened or are in poor condition (i.e. leaking, broken etc). In those cases where a product is returned more than 14 days after purchase or due to an allergic reaction, we will provide you with a credit note for any other product (excluding specials and discounted products). We will gladly exchange any faulty products (e.g. faulty pumps).
Precision Aesthetics Clinic limited Clinicians and staff reserves the right to determine suitable treatment for the client.
A consultation must be conducted prior to any treatment. This is applicable to all Precision Aesthetics Clinic Limited locations.
Please note that all bookings for treatment series and packages have the following conditions:
• All standard Skin Needling/IPL rejuvenation or hair removal packages that include a series of 3x treatments are valid for 6 months from purchase.
• All standard Skin Needling/IPL rejuvenation or hair removal packages that include a series of 6x treatments or are valid for 9 months from purchase.
• All standard skin packages must include a series of 3 treatments or more and are valid for 6 months from purchase.
During your interaction at Precision Aesthetics, you will be treated with the respect and dignity that you deserve in your consultation. We aim to manage your expectations and our clinicians will also be very honest about what can and can’t be done. As a result, cosmetic consultations or treatments can occasionally be refused if they aren’t appropriate.
In the opposite way, treatments can also offer patients a huge boost in confidence. This is the ideal goal of a good treatment but it’s also important to balance them and do them in an appropriate, staged-manner. Again, you will be assessed appropriately in a way that is in your best interests.
If you aren’t happy with something that occurs before, during or after your treatment, please let us know what happened. We recommend doing this in a brief email, describing what happened and why you are upset. Here a response will be given to you as soon as possible and an appointment will be made in person if appropriate to discuss your concerns. You can email our clinic directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that refunds are never offered as part of a complaint resolution and this is also noted on your consent forms.
Refusal of Treatment
The clinic staff will aim to be as polite and accommodating as they can. In return, we ask that our patients treat us in the same manner. Rude, threatening behaviour or similar phone calls, texts or emails will not be tolerated. Medical procedures require trust between a clinician and their patient. In this rare circumstance, Precision Aesthetics may reserve the right to refuse treatments, cancel future bookings and block online bookings from you.
Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- Voucher valid from date of issue from Precision Aesthetics Clinic Limited
- Voucher must be redeemed before the expiry
- Precision Aesthetics Clinic Limited has no obligation to accept the voucher after the expiry date has passed.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- Voucher can be redeemed on any service or product
- If the voucher is claimed lost or stolen, Precision Aesthetics Clinic Limited is not liable to honour the voucher.
- No change will be exchanged if all of the voucher is not spent, another voucher will be made out for the remaining balance
- Voucher must be presented to Precision Aesthetics Clinic Limited in order to be redeemed.
Refer a Friend
At Precision Aesthetics not only would we like to benefit, but we would like you to benefit as well.
We have a great referral program that will save YOU and your FRIENDS money off your next treatment.
All you need to do, is refer a friend to book and pay for their treatment. Once that is completed, YOU will receive a $30 voucher and your FRIEND will also receive a $30 voucher for their next treatment.
The more YOU refer, the more you’ll save towards YOUR next treatments. If you refer 5 people, you will get a $150 gift voucher towards your next treatment.
Terms & conditions:
-Minimum spend $100 dollars to receive $30 discount.
-Referrer can not use discounts in conjunction with any other offer.
-Referrals are only eligible for new customers.
-Referrer discounts expire after 12 months and are not transferable.
Follow ups & treatment reviews
Like any medical procedure, results are never guaranteed. They can vary, expectations can differ and downtime or complications do occasionally occur. This is explained in your consultation and consent process prior to any treatment.
All feedback is welcomed and we will happily review you to see what’s concerning you. Every face is different and every patient has different expectations of what is normal after an injectable treatment. It’s often a case of re-discussing the process, going over what the treatment was for, re-explaining the technique used and to recap what was expected post-treatment. Very occasionally a fine tuning of your treatment might be indicated, for example adding a few extra units of anti-wrinkle treatment to soften some residual lines.
Please book in for a complimentary ‘Follow up review’ by either booking online or if you can’t find a spot online, just call the clinic.
– treatment review (anti-wrinkle follow up – 15 minute appointment)
If you’ve had a recent anti-wrinkle treatment within the last 2 weeks and would like to have a complimentary 15 minute review, please use this booking option (Anti-Wrinkle 2 week follow up). This slot is designed as a check up or if you might want some extra product added. If any extra anti-wrinkle product is needed, this will be charged per unit as usual.
– treatment review (filler follow up – 30 minute appointment)
If you’ve had a recent filler treatment (within the past month) and would like to be reviewed, please use this complimentary booking option. This slot is (Filler 4 week follow up) is designed for patients who would like to have their fillers assessed for the results, bruising, excessive swelling, an obvious asymmetry or anything else that you aren’t sure about.
Emergencies & after hours
If you think that you have an emergency post-procedure, please contact email@example.com. The best way of doing this is to document everything that you are worried about, describe what the issue is and to also take some good quality photos or videos of the issue on your phone. Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be triaged and contacted as soon as possible.
It’s advised to not go to your GP or ED unless absolutely necessary because non-cosmetic clinicians are less likely to be experienced in managing injectable emergencies. We will refer you to any speciality needed if further care is required.