Essential Information on Appointments and Cancellations.
Cancellations: by using our services, you agree to the terms and conditions detailed below.
We ask new clients to complete a Client Registration Form. This is to gather relevant clinical information about you to assess your suitability for treatments.
Please note that all bookings for treatment series and packages have the following conditions:
• All standard IPL hair removal packages that include a series of 3x treatments are valid for 6 months from purchase.
• All standard IPL hair removal packages that include a series of 6x treatments or are valid for 9 months from purchase.
• All standard skin packages must include a series of 3 treatments or more and are valid for 6 months from purchase.
Precision Aesthetics Clinic limitedmedical practitioners and staff reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client.
A complimentary consultation must be conducted prior to any treatment. This is applicable to all Precision Aesthetics Clinic Limited locations.
Change of Address
Please notify the clinic of any changes to your contact details including name changes, address, mobile number and email. This will help the clinic to get any necessary or important information to you.
Appointments can be made in a number of ways:
Online –Appointments can be booked online via our Facebook page, Website &Fresha
In Person – at our Clinic
By Telephone – by calling Precision AestheticsCosmetic Clinic.
We do try to keep to time. Please aim to arrive at the clinic Fifteen minutes prior to your First appointment to allow time checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked for because our treatments cannot be rushed, but you will still be charged for the full appointment.
In the interest of health and safety and other client comfort, children cannot accompany patients in the treatment rooms or be supervised by staff. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation & Refund
We offer amazing value in beautiful facilities with highly trained staff. To be able to do this, we have to protect our appointment availability via the following refund and cancellation policy:
• Precision Aesthetics Clinic Ltd has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
• Treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
• We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client.
• If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost. Or in the case of a consultation, the charge will be $49 and in the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
• Refunds will be provided where required under New Zealand Consumer Law.
• Please note that deposits paid for cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable in any circumstances.
We will send you an SMS reminder about your appointment 48 hours ahead. Please ring and confirm your appointment.
Keep up to date
To keep up to date with us, you can:
• Follow Precision Aesthetics on Facebook
• Follow Precision Aesthetics on Instagram
• Subscribe to our email newsletter